Friday, September 4, 2009

Will be shipped off to Senggay Petany (That's how Prof Comfort says it)

Partly excited to go back because I kinda sorta maybe possibly miss my friends=) I'm expecting a big welcoming bash. no lah!!! a good hug will do. Partly not ready to leave the comforts of home. MEH...



Chic liver, the must have accessory of the season, because Vogue magazine said so. So chic baby, so chic.

Yesterday the artsy fartsy part of me decided to do a little art project, mostly as a way to divert myself from the kitchen, ergo stopping me from eating/baking something. I never thought there'd come a day when I would control my food intake. MEH...



Voila! I've got me a fancy pencil case. And everything only cost me a little more than 5 bucks! Love the colours...


Was wondering if my choices of clothes are old fashioned or matured looking. Or maybe it's just my face because I get the "you should be in your early 30's look" a lot. I've had distant relatives ask me whether I was married, AIMST staff asking me if I worked there, a salesman asking for my husband, and an air steward hitting on me I swear it's true and I was in high school that time. A little out of his league, no? These are just a few, the list could go on people.
And here I am thinking that I dress like any other 20 year old. Must be face problem. Oh well, I will only further address this issue when something REAL BAD happens. Like having another 20 year old call me aunty, unless they are me nieces or nephews. Or when I can't get a kiddie's meal. Or when I flirt with the guy at the counter for a discount and it doesn't work.




4 comments:

  1. hahahaah , maybe if i call u aunty it will convince u more??? :D , though i dont know why they say u look old .. * sometimes u can look old though , hahahaha

    ReplyDelete
  2. hmmmm 30-ish look eh..... maybe U shud be the one doing the form 1 hairstyle. wahaha.prob that makes u look younger. lolz....jk

    ReplyDelete
  3. u two munchkins pakat wanna kena me everytime!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lol...
    Some lame pick up line guaaa.. hahahaha!!
    Ehh I can't stop laughing at the chic one laa... hehehehehe!!!
    TOmorrow I play the guitar as you enter the Sabahan Crib lah.

    ReplyDelete