Friday, September 18, 2009

I wanna marry someone who makes cheese naan


Meet Ah Boy. I'm babysitting him for Ron and Carmen while they go off to kl. Actually it's got a fancier name which I can't pronounce, so for now it's just Ah Boy. I sometimes don't know if Ah Boy is asleep or dead so I tap on the tank to make sure it's alive. Downside is Ah Boy won't be getting much sleep this Raya.


It appears that the Japanese have invaded Malaysia and everyone in AIMST evacuated but somehow some of us didn't get the memo or notification on Facebook.



Kumaran says that the moment you enter the Hari Raya Corner you will start hearing Raya songs, maybe even smell lemang. But the moment you walk pass those pillars, you're back with the flies in AIMST and breathing the stench of AIMST. HAHA!


HAPPY BIRTHDAY ALICE=)


This is probably the closest I can get to rock stardom. Awesome people.




The things people do to surprise their friends. Ain't that sweet eh? We even got to play Word Challenge while waiting for the birthday girl to arrive.


Happy holidays everyone.

No comments:

Post a Comment