Thursday, September 24, 2009

That's not my name.

There's so much scandal and obscenities going on lately. It's got to be the forbidden water we had in Perlis. I will spare you the provocative and questionable images.


I love the way Punitha says my name, she says it with a French twist. jhuh-nette, oooh. Makes me sound gazillion times sexier. Mr.Hiew calls me Jenny or Judy, depending on which day he teaches me English. Some call me Janet. Or Janit. Jehnet(insert Chinese slang). Jen. Jeeneet.

My name THAT exotic meh? Sampai tak boleh baca...



Distractions of late.
More to come.



Think I'm starting to overdo the whole enjoy your university life thing.



I would like a nice big sack of Plaster of Paris as a present to celebrate my 1 month anniversary for not cutting my hair. Thanks!

Clement's plaster penis with severe acne problem.

Bought this online because I wanted the vintage look.


Got asked by the library security guard if I was a student or not.


Happy Birthday Eng Cheong=)

3 comments:

  1. ahaha...acne ahem eh....never would have thought of that. lolz. btw u do look vintage.....not just the picture......the model also... wahahahaha. im doubting ur an 89 baby. hehehe

    ReplyDelete
  2. HOI! just because you're in Wichita doesn't mean I can't get you timmy you nasty=.=

    ReplyDelete
  3. lol....oklo....of coz u 89 le...if not i would make a terrible achibaba eh. hehehe

    ReplyDelete