Saturday, September 12, 2009

Welcome back!

I had Clement write the word Frontalis on my forehead. Isn't that the nerdiest thing HAHAHA? Not many got it though=.=

I've been wildly swatting away flies through out lunch till now, it's been good exercise.


Coming into second year, I must say that I enjoy being in Batch 4. We may do a lot of things on our own but when we get together to make something happen, it happens with a bang. Even though we went back smelling like soggy bread and mud, and finding shreds of grass and god knows what in our underpants, the junior orientation went well. I had fun.



Not sure if I can recognize all the juniors after that, I only remember their flour face.

I was watching Jon and Kate Plus 8, and the only reason I watch it is because the kids are so adorable. I love that boy Aaden. They just go about doing their thing, and they say the funniest things. That's why kids are so fun to be with. They are not complicated, they aren't sneaky brown nosers with hidden agendas, they're not bitchy.


I remember being in playschool and having a crush on this boy, Jason Pang whatthehellistillrememberhisname. Then I'd sometimes reserve a seat for him next to me in the TV room and stuff like that. I've never done anything like that ever since, especially not in high school. Because you realize that you can't do that anymore because it's not like in playschool. In playschool we were muka tembok kids. In high school we were wannabes with raging hormones who needed to build a reputation. But what's teen life without drama right?

Wonder how's Jason doing.

1 comment:

  1. ah love. You don't need jason anymore.. BECAUSE YOU HAVE ME! HAH!~ I muka tembok pun! hhehehe..=]

    ReplyDelete