Wednesday, September 30, 2009

Hello October.

My flavour of the month.


Actually I have MANY flavours of the month. For example the more accessible version of Aaron Carter comes in the form of my Prosthodontics lecturer. That's no secret lah because virtually all Dentistry girls want a piece of him.



My life would never be complete without a dose of the 90's. I know I've been going ON and ON about the 90's, but really what's not to love about it?

My new best friend is the uncle at the campus bookshop. He lends me his umbrella, compliments me when I dress pretty, and sells magazines like this!

It's a September 2002 issue.

Dan begitulah kisahnya bagaimana aku memperolehi poster buah hati aku.

I don't really want the rest of the magazine because a1 is kind of nauseating sorry lah just one look at the apek McDonald hair and I'm squirming in pain.THE HORROR!



Think I'll just use the rest of the magazine as paper to wrap my sanitary pads.

2 comments:

  1. oiii!! aku nak poster Aaron Carter. Tolong cari kat KL! hahahah!! xDD

    ReplyDelete
  2. eh 90s is the time of musical revelation tahu

    ReplyDelete