Thursday, September 17, 2009

Women are double crossers

Soon we will be god-like.


Because we will be making dentures and making people look pretty. That's a job I can live with=).

As for the title, Dr Rajesh says we're double crossers because we have chromosomes XX. Just one of his many jokes in class. I can't say I like his classes a lot, because sometimes I get tired of hearing too many jokes. Nevertheless, he's cool.



Just like everyone else, I've named my patient. It's named after a certain eye candy, and as some of my friends will tell you, I have problems being discreet about. Mmm=) So creepy kan.

Going into the simulation lab was fun, and the lecturer kept smiling at me because I was being a total jakun when testing out my station. Do you think they would let me bring a wig or something to beautify my patient?

Purpura sounds like kura-kura. hahah.

2 comments:

  1. lol.....let me guess.... the senior..... ehem ehem.... lol. btw post more of those jokes....well filter them 1st. ahahaha.

    ReplyDelete
  2. mmm... it's got a cover name so that i don't blow my cover=.= it's now Harlemisha. ghetto name. inside joke among the girls. haha.

    ReplyDelete