Monday, September 7, 2009

When done crying, move on.

Because there are some things that will never change.


The second the taxi took us through the gates, my insides cringed. Being back in AIMST is not really something I looked forward to, although I did want to see my friends. In some ways, it's nice to be back. We were all in for a shock though because I hardly recognize any of the faces in campus.

I forgot how to use the toilet in the hostel.

Here's what to do when you get your dental handbook:
  • check who's on the cover this year
  • check your holidays
Prof Smales was real funny today. He kept sayin 'BANG!' and 'Macracken'. so cute.
Prof Hacharan was his usual self. quite the charmer.

I couldn't find Barik the cute cashier at the cafe. Bummer.

Dammit I smell AIMST. yeaks.

SOME facebook users I would like to shove ALL the Jaya Catering food in the universe into their mouths. The thing is I only add people whom I actually know. It's a good tool, FB because I've found so many long lost friends. But there are some people, whom I have an astonishing 60 over mutual friends with, I cannot seem to remember. Reasons being:
  • they are probably friends from kindergarten and they remember me because I got to be Cinderella in the play and she didn't.
  • they were people I knew from school but due to heavy make up, ah lian/ah beng hair and tips from 25 asian poses.com they are beyond recognition.
  • they gave themselves some fancy shmancy name to match the weird makeover they gave themselves. For example, kawaii katy(when her real name is a 3 syllabled chinese name). Or Apple. Or Strawberry. Or lotion. Lame example, I'm not good with making up crappy names.
So ya lah sorry I didn't add you back.

5 comments:

  1. if there was a "like" link for this post I would surely press it jeanny !

    ReplyDelete
  2. lol......ah beng ah liang. glad we werent one of those then. hehehe. glad u could have some doughnuts on the way home to sp! :p

    ReplyDelete
  3. hello there, have you heard of the cabbage chen experiment?

    ReplyDelete
  4. haha yes shan i've heard of it..quite an interesting name. but you've not seen the ones in my pending request friend's list.. so weird.

    ReplyDelete
  5. thats why u din noe me aa jeanette,,,well, i used to be ur classm8..but im sure u din noe me cause i am totally invisible..LOLz..waa..u become so gorgeous...

    ReplyDelete