Sunday, September 13, 2009

Will need to get use to not having you, soon.

It's a wooden keychain, with retarded looking balls.



It has been a pretty good weekend, had total privacy and quiet since my roomies were away. Not that I don't love them, just sometimes it's nice to be alone. Do whatever obscene things I want. To not brush my hair, wear my pyjamas the entire day. To think about...stuff.


Check out Andy's face. Damn dulan looking.


But of course I enjoyed spending time with my other boyfriends, Andy and Raymon. We shared a stroll by the beach hand in hand, sipping coconut water from the same kelapa.



Dai Shan and I were talking about Penang Medical College, and how kids who study there look so exclusive. We also came to a conclusion that kids who study in International Medical University in KL are also exclusive, and that they study there because they want a gempak chekap life in the metropolitant city. As for kids who study in AIMST (like us), they are exclusive tak menjadi kids, seeing that we're stranded here in SP.


Some kind of onion pickle that comes with murtabak. I call it eosin onion.


Year 2 is going to much more hectic, schedules are packed to kill. I think whoever did the timetable was feeling tipsy that day.



This is what I can do with my hair treatment cream. Looks like shit kan? Now I can go work at McD. Can serve ice-cream.

1 comment:

  1. Lol.. the timetable thing.
    Like how they came up with the word 'bluetooth'.

    ReplyDelete