Thursday, September 24, 2009

Perlis is awesome, I kid you not.


I should be studying. Mehh...



Me and my friends went for a lawatan sambil belajar to Perlis, again. It may be a small place, but all you really need is a good bunch of friends and an impeccable tour guide.



We made good use of every possible moment we had in every place, maruah diri menjunam out the window. It felt like we were high on crack all the time or something, because I don't remember a time that we weren't laughing about something. Or anything for that matter!



If there was a category called 'Singing songs from the 90's' in ADSAlympic, the lame baybehs would win hands down. We spent hours singing to music from the 90's, it's crazy how we know all the lyrics and the dance moves from their videos. Clement must have suffered from a culture shock. I'm sorry you had to endure hours and hours of BritneyNSyncBSB.



Thanks Andy for being such a gracious host. Love you lots!


Lan look what I found

2 comments:

  1. it's nice to see that u always remember me ? :P

    ReplyDelete
  2. hahaha. 90's eh.....nothing like the bsb and westlifes....wahaha. nice body btw....the polka dot body that is........wahahahahahaha ROFL

    ReplyDelete