Sunday, September 27, 2009

Got a secret, can you keep it?


I have been so distracted lately I have not been able to retain or understand anything that I've been revising for the past 3 weeks. So kiasu people of my class, you have one less competitor in class, because Jeannette has not been studying. (Not that they should care, I'm just an average student, like Lizzie McGuire. Not exactly top of the food chain material.)

I wanted to be the cover girl of Seventeen magazine.

I envy many of my girl friends here. They have the ability to make me feel invisible, irrelevant and less smart.

I was molested as a bet between 2 guys.

I sometimes feel I do not have any talents, good ones that is. The one thing that they associate you with. Even if I had any, it would be very tak menjadi.

I've always wanted to be a dentist because I thought I'd be good at it. I have second thoughts now.

I only had my first can of Shandy when I was 17. My first form of alcohol, if that even counts.

A pharmacy lecturer is semi-stalking me.

I cry when watching Disney movies.

Someone I hardly knew told me that people say I'm very egoistic. My fault for saying that I do not mind knowing the truth. But the truth hurts, no?

I do not know how to read comic books.

I am a disappointment to my family because me and my boyfriend share the same surname.

I run away from new people because I'm afraid of talking to them.

I read or listen to music when I'm taking a dump.

I had a major crush on a guy for 4 years but our accumulated conversations come up to a record breaking time of 10 hours and 47 minutes.

I told myself I would never blog about this. Lesaplah whatever form of mysteriousness I once had.

This isn't even funny anymore isn't it?

6 comments:

  1. why so distracted jeanny mcguire? if anything im just 40 minutes away :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. hey....u noe one thing?
    did u noe that...lizzie macguire may not be the top of the food chain, cuz she's unique enough to have her own ecosytem, and she didn't need to be on a cover of magazines coz shes at the front cover of her friends lifes, and she had more talents than she thinks she realized, and u noe the best part? lizzie got the best thing that anyone could have....a huge group of friends that believes in her and that will always be there.....and as i recall everyones loves lizzie....not that other girl....... sound familiar?

    ReplyDelete
  3. you are better than you think you are =D

    ReplyDelete
  4. OH OH OH!!! Definitely cover girl material... FORGET BOUT SEVENTEEN, you belong to VOGUE!! hahaha! =3 i am serious...

    ReplyDelete
  5. WOI MAWAR!
    I SEND YOU ALL MY LOVE!
    CHOCOLATES FOR YOU TOMORROW...
    *I'm too hungry to even move a muscle now.

    Janganlah beremo tau. *BIG BEAR HUG.
    You're still mysterious. Look at your unexplainable metabolism.. hehehe..

    ReplyDelete
  6. i still think you're san san bei bei...

    ReplyDelete