Sunday, October 4, 2009

I'll see you around, D.

It was suppose to read CHAIR for rent.


I observed someone picking his nose in a bus. This man, with unkempt facial hair but well dressed. Mid-30's. Nice jaw line, I thought to myself.


He picked both nostrils at the same time, one finger each, at a rampant speed. He looked at his fingers, examining the colour and texture of his findings, rolled it a little and flicked it to the chair next to him. Flick flick flick.

He proceeded to scratching the back of his head, and then sniffing his fingers after that. HE DID THAT TWICE.


Jeannette to man: I don't care if your wife finds it hot when you do that. That is so not cool man.

Surprisingly I was more disturbed by the fact that the more he picked his nose, the more microbes he's stuffing into his nasal cavity. The effects of Microbiology lectures. The images are X-rated stuff I tell you.

So is this. YEAKS.

Justin once told me that whenever I am writing, the more I write the closer my face is to the paper.


The interesting thing about observations is that we get to see things that people themselves may or may not know about themselves.

I mean, it may be trivial stuff, nothing earth shattering, but it's interesting. At least next time when people ask you to describe yourself, you can say 'Did you know that when I snore, it sounds like bubbles escaping?'



I'm sure D doesn't know that when he says the Chinese word 'ta', he says it as 'ka'.

When Andy walks, his shoulders do not move.

Aimee likes to play with her hair or fling her arms when she talks.

Michelle frowns a lot when she is stressed or doesn't know something.


Raymon only eats bread for breakfast.

Dai Shan is very observant.

Timothy does this open and close mouth thingy which I do not understand.

4 comments:

  1. Er yerh. Last peekture. GIVES ME THE CREEPS.
    and the man with the fetish for snot flicking.. FAECAL ORAL. wait.. or some other term. =]
    And hor... Sooner or later.. Dai Shan will be so observant that she'll be able to detect any changes in your normal flora!

    ReplyDelete
  2. hahaha nice entry.

    alice looks like a killer

    ReplyDelete
  3. alah. never observe me. sakit hati.

    ReplyDelete
  4. you ha. sometimes you shake your legs during class. or you scribble stuff. when you drink water you mmake that 'ahh...' sound.

    STALKER MUCH EH?

    ReplyDelete