Friday, October 30, 2009

I'm turning into a sleep deprived bitch

The carcinogenic section

Melvin said something funny when we were in the mart the other day. He said we come here every single day yet we face the dilemma of not knowing what to buy when we get here. =.=



Today I woke up to ask Dai Shan this: "Am I blind or is that a pig on the floor?"
Then I slept back.

According to my roomies, I sleep talk a lot. I say things like 'Merdeka!' or 'Excuse me?'


The iPhone never fails to amuse me. This is the Kiss Meter. Tells you how good a kisser you are. Kiss the screen and the voice that sound like Ooi Kuo Liang will tell you how much of a naughty ninja you are=.=


Once I actually walked out of the room and went to next room to knock the door. Peta had to take precautionary methods to make sure I didn't walk out the hostel.

And any other night later I would just suddenly grab my lecture notes and look and them. Then go back to sleep.

Or I would pick up the phone and say 'Hello'. The phone wasn't even ringing.


Meet Kavi. Men in herds the size of the population of Texas go after her. I love her to bits.

5 comments:

  1. LoL. I wish I'd say something interesting. =/
    I remember my cousin told me I sleep talk and said: "saya mau itu..itu sama itu" or something like that.

    ReplyDelete
  2. the voice of ooi kuo liang hahahahah!

    once i sleep talked and i said "give me the ball"

    ReplyDelete
  3. haha sleep talk eh. never knew if i had those recently coz i sleep in my own room now. but the best is when i was a kid i walked to the hotel door and said i wanna go home!. lolz

    but more wicked thing to do is when someone sleeptalks.....talk to them back they'll reply!. ahahaha

    ReplyDelete
  4. i like ooi kuo liang's voice, sounds like a chinese ralph fiennes

    ReplyDelete
  5. give me the ball eh... that time after adsalympic captain ball is it.. hah.

    ooi kl should get hired to say
    test drive.the chevrolet optra.today. or
    revlon.lipstick and lipgloss.

    peta sleep talks in sabahan malay somemore. chekap.

    ReplyDelete