Thursday, October 8, 2009

I Will Remember You

I don't care if Aaron Carter has a sengau voice.



If there was anyone I wanted to marry back when I was 13, it was him. AHH SO DREAMY...

Peta, Sujin and I were singing along with Aaron for a while. Us 20 year old girls ogling at the then 15 year old boy. Pedophiles!

I remember wishing so bad that Aaron Carter kissed me instead of Hilary Duff in Lizzie McGuire.


Can't really explain how this is funny, but it is...

My favorite song and video of him is 'Do You Remember', which exhibits his sengau-ness to its fullest potential. Who cares lah he had great hair and he did a lot of twirls.

Spent some quality time with Mr. Mansor and Mr. Yahya in the dental tech lab today. I love love love them.



Played with so much wax that by the time lab ended, I was about ready to be shipped off to Madame Tussaude's.


In problem based learning sessions, we get to learn about impacted wisdom tooth, traditional medicine that relief toothache as well as how to deal with patients. Useful stuff.
This year, we learned how not to get drunk. According to Prof W, we should drink oil before consuming alcohol. Other useful information include his partying days in university and how he was rolling with the gangstas.



He's loopy I tell you. But I like him.

4 comments:

  1. u know i always have felt that u n hilary duff have similarities , hmmmm

    ReplyDelete
  2. hahaha....i cant disagree there with u lanny boy. even here post has lizzie stuff.... lolz

    ReplyDelete
  3. im all about you, im all about us.

    i agree dental tech lab uncles are my favourite people in the world <3

    ReplyDelete
  4. AHHH!!! I was in love with Aaron.
    That picture's my wallpaper. JANGAN CURI!

    ReplyDelete