Sunday, October 11, 2009

While your smell still lingers

Emo pad. For emo people.


I think it's becoming more apparent that we're getting older. Now we want to relive our younger days so we spend AGES in the toys department. DO YOU KNOW HOW MUCH I LOVE PLAYING BARBIE!? I think I might even buy one for myself when I turn 21. Buy the really skanky looking Barbie.




One day I was walking in the cafe. A ball of HAIR the size of a hamster rolled pass me. Really.



I was doing some revision yesterday and the sentence had the phrase 'carious bacteria will start to attack'. I immediately imagined bacteria with spears and armors charging at you. =.=

Have you ever watched Tina Fey impersonate Sarah Palin? She really good that Tina. Or Will Ferrel doing the George Bush impersonation. Actually Peta and Dai Shan can do pretty good impersonations of our lecturers too. Ask them when you see them.



Andy, Aimee and Dai Shan made my day. So did the cheese naan, thanks Peta.



I was thinking of making class T-shirts for batch 4. Maybe put a caption... say, 'We're cooler than mouthwash' or Dentists are hot'. I don't know. Whoever reads this (which probably is around 6 people), give me ideas aight?

4 comments:

  1. can i have the t shirt too :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. COOLER THAN MOUTHWASH. I LIKE THAT!!! =]

    ReplyDelete
  3. "there's more activity in my mouth than your life"

    ReplyDelete
  4. HAHAHAHAHAHA i love we're cooler than mouthwash.

    my roommies agree. so there. more than 6 people.

    ReplyDelete