Sunday, October 25, 2009

Faces.


I like this picture of Timothy. It depicts him as he is all the time, tickled. He sees everything in very amusing ways.

I saw the most faecal oral thing the other day. This person scratching his head and face then sniffing his hands repeatedly. It's got to be illegal.


There's a certain awkwardness about Clement that makes him so adorable.



Behind that emo-looking face, Andy is one ball of sunshine.

Don't come complaining and telling me "yer why she don't wanna talk about me I'm so not special meh...?" I'm just doing this based on the pictures that I have that seem to be very appropriate.

Have you ever had the experience of trying describing someone to another person without trying to sound offensive or racist? The conversation might go like this:

A: Nehhhh, the guy with the glasses. Short hair...Quite tall. Quite fair...
B: Chinese ah?
A: Dunno o quite fair la.

You talk about all the general features of the person (which does not help at all) and leave out distinct remarks such as race (which CAN generally narrow down your scope) and hard-to-miss features like a big mole or really bad hair.


Dai Shan, Peta and I during the first week of BDS Year 1


Us a few weeks back.

1 comment: