Wednesday, October 14, 2009

Being a lesbian with 27 cats ain't that bad

Can you hear the angels sing?


Now all I need to do is call, and pretend that I'm calling Pizza Hut and say that 'Oh sorry I got the wrong number' =)

Ahhhh the perks of being class rep.



On the down side, all I ever talk about now is notes and I think I'm losing whatever sense of humour I have left. The bookshop lady must have labelled me as the crazy bitch who just wants her notes=.=

And I did not get an injection of antibodies that make me EPP resistant okay? I'm only human, I can only tolerate so much.



Remember the time before we had Astro? The time when we only had Channels 1,2 and 3 and ntv 7 if you were lucky enough to get reception.


HAHAHAHA


I used to watch Nona or Majalah 3 or Kelab Disney Malaysia. On Sunday Dad and I will watch the 3 hour Hindi movie. Then when Astro came along you start to wonder how on earth did you manage to survive with just those 3 or 4 channels.



Now I can hardly remember the channel numbers on Astro. Just a few. And there's too much of Jamie Oliver.

For the Deepavali holidays, I will lock myself up for the entire 4 days and I won't change my panties. I will study like mad and only eat coffee. Feeling guilty that you're going back for the holidays eh? WALAO JEANNETTE IS GOING TO STUDY I WILL SO BE LEFT BEHIND.



Happy Deepavali people. Enjoy your celebrations.


6 comments:

  1. ROLLS ALL OVER THE HAIRY DUST FILLED FLOOR AFTER READING THIS! =]

    ReplyDelete
  2. hmm intresting...not changing... hmmm......no wonder we have those bad stinks over here......must be from SP!!!. lolz.

    ReplyDelete
  3. tipu... i saw you in the cafeteria yesterday

    da bien/pien zhe

    ReplyDelete
  4. Aihh... that title is licensed okay. hahhaha!
    Lazy change my google account =.=

    ReplyDelete
  5. da pien zhe, jac says you went out with her. hahaha

    ReplyDelete