Monday, October 19, 2009

I'd tell you I miss you.

But I can't.



When I was in school, I used to watch the clouds while waiting for mum to pick me up. I'd see elephants and ice-cream. YES KILL ME FOR MY MELODRAMATIC WAYS.

Now, I've been so busy with other things I forgot how to watch the world go by.

I need to slow down.

By the way, people like Infinity Eternity from Panama and Alejandro Quisez from God knows where are adding me on Facebook. Foreigners are pretty friendly eh?



But I didn't approve their friend requests because:
  • I don't know them
  • All their friends are girls
  • They look creepy
However, I sold out today. This very gorgeous stranger added me, and we have some mutual friends. Let's call him GP2.

So yes I approved GP2's friend request and took a look at his pictures.

GP2

Let's just say that his profile picture was definitely good bait. =.=

A friend of mine bought an iPhone recently. Most of the applications were really cool. But the coolest must be this:



A MOSQUITO REPELLENT.

I was actually stupid enough to think that there was some sort of insect repellent spray thing attached to the phone, but of course it is the frequencies that keep the mosquitoes away. Bimbo moment.

The 12 hour power cut in AIMST was a good experience. Bunked in Secret Recipe for about 9 hours. We came prepared of course.



The mangsa-mangsa kegelapan 12 jam.

No comments:

Post a Comment