Sunday, August 30, 2009

Do you know the Chicken Rice Shop theme song?


Happy independence day Malaysia. You may have a flawed judiciary system, politics that are in constant flux, an education system that if anything, is NOT going to give the students the so-called 'soft landing' and not to mention, a system that does not give equality and better opportunities for the capable ones. I still love you because thank goodness you have good food. =.=

I shall not rant on the above subjects any further because I have better things to talk about!



Dad couldn't get the hang of using the mask. He says the air keeps fogging up his glasses whenever he breathes out. He wasn't a happy camper haha=)

There are some things that I still enjoy at 20. Eating ice-cream with my cousins and singing along to songs on the radio and theme songs from Gardenia and Chicken Rice Shop. Watching Cow and Chicken and Disney movies and crying over them. Listening to afternoon gossip with grandma. Riding a bike around the house compound. I sound so kampung i know.

But really who cares as long as you're having fun!






When I grow up to have a family of my own, I'd make sure we'll be a closely knit one. And I will have children that enjoy a trip to Grandma's. Spending time with your family doesn't make you uncool, it makes you realize that they are just as fun to be with, just in a different way. And so what if your parents embarrass you in public? Laugh it off!


This is normally Shan's specialty but I can't help it! Here's a pass year question for Physiology:
Look at the picture below. Name the object and its parts. Juniors take note. This question came out twice during our year.



Get it? get it? hahahaha.... I crack myself up


3 comments: