Tuesday, August 18, 2009

I Want Balls.


Kaya balls.

The rate of food consumption has been steadily increasing by the day. My parents have been feeding me. Well and a lot. I will so miss home food once I leave for uni again.



You know how dogs drink water from a bowl? The sound it makes? There's something very comforting about that. Dogs make water sound so delicious you want to dunk your face into the bowl with them and start slurping.


I hope these aren't the gift bags my cousin is giving out on his wedding this Dec.
I went for aerobics with my mum today I need my exercise okay plus I get to spend time with Mother. Do you know how cute it is to see your mum bopping around to the music? So cute=) However she doesn't particularly enjoy the entire session because she claims it is not REAL aerobics. This ones got some dance in it. Nevertheless still cute! They even had that song Ice Ice Baby and there was this ass spanking move. And krumping. Pretty skanky stuff.
Was watching some reality show few days back and there was this girl whose boyfriend was cheating on her. Then the girl tried to defend her guy by saying he's like that because he's a Gemini. WHAT?! Even Paris Hilton could have come up with a better answer! But accepting how a person is based on his zodiac? That's a whole new level of dumb.
The thing that made my day today was listening to songs from boy bands of the 90's. N sync, Backstreet Boys, Westlife and some other gay-ish ones I forgot their names. One even had some kind of sheer top. Yeaks. And the hair dos with 2 years worth of hair products in it. But I still love'em! Do you ever realize that in about 50 years time, these songs will be oldies? And so will songs from The Pussycat Dolls. I cringe at the thought of that.

If there is anything that I do miss during the holidays, it would be the people back in uni.




No comments:

Post a Comment