Sunday, August 23, 2009

I'm Mourning


Edward Scissorhands decided I needed more than just a trim, so he gave me this.

I mean, I'm okay with it. Starting to love it actually. Forget the fact that he didn't do what I asked him to and that I've been TRYING to keep my hair. Maybe having long hair and I aren't just meant to be. RAAR.

I forgot to collect the hair that he happily cut off so that I can have a proper burial. And then I'll play some heartbraking Taylor Swift song What is it with me and Taylor Swift and I'll invite 10 of my closest family and friends.
These are not pebbles to lay your zen garden. Buah keluak. Real good stuff. Cook it with blended spices and asam water. HEAVEN!!!

I miss my brother. He's probably the only person who gets all my stupid jokes and actually thinks they are funny.

Can I have your guitar now?

No comments:

Post a Comment