Sunday, August 16, 2009

My Nocireceptors Are Working Just Fine


Thank goodness I didn't drop the baking tin. But I'm gonna need a band aid.

There's an oven in my kitchen which is probably the age of all BDS Batch 4 students AND our lecturers combined. Actually there are so many things in my house that are old but still up and running. I'm amazed by how well they are maintained after all these years. Plus they have survived even after moving houses for the 4th time. My family has moved around East Malaysia so much it almost looks like we're fugitives on the run=.=


At this very moment I am sitting upstairs while my parents are watching the men's doubles finals. They are screaming their heads off. I did not bother to join them because I've lost my enthusiasm for badminton after Malaysia's lost yesterday. GAHH!
Balitong masak lemak. You know how every balitong has that black disc like thingy? (We call it the eye)
This is what I can do with it. Fascinating, no?
Now I can be Gurmit Singh's double should he be unavailable to play Chu Kang.

Screw it I need to watch the match. Too good to miss.
Speaking of old things, I have been listening to oldies the entire weekend. Dai Shan and Peta will agree when I say I was born in the wrong music era. Here are some of my faves:

1. living next door to Alice -Smokie (SMOKIE ROCKS)
2. what's new pussycat - Tom Jones

3. tell Laura i love her - Ray Peterson

4. dedicated to the one i love - The Shrilles

5. let it be me - The Everly Brothers

Don't stone me to death ya.

But really these songs are WAY WAY WAY better than what Akon or Sean Kingston sings or any of those repetetive songs that you hear 5 times a day on Hitz.fm.


Found my kebaya and tried it on at 2 in the morning

It's exciting to wake up one day and start counting back several generations to realize that I am 1/16 Japanese. Doesn't make me related to Yoko Ono but I'll take it=)

2 comments:

  1. me like the kebaya and also the balitongggg , aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lol... gila oldies...
    You're the sentimental one.
    I'm the hard rock one. QUeen's awesome.. nyaaaa xD!!

    ReplyDelete