Tuesday, August 11, 2009



Hello world!


My friend Lanny Boy once asked me why I do not blog. His reason being because, i quote: "because we dunno what's going on with you makcik..."

So here I am, jumping on the blogging bandwagon.


The notes accumulated after 1 year. Not that impressive compared to medic students. The Seventeen magazine on top was not part of the syllabus ya.

I've been on holiday now after completing my 1st year and I've been busy occupying myself with :

1. taking care of my 3 children from my previous marriage.

2. watching The Nanny (I cannot believe that show is still on, it's been more than 10 years since I last watched it!)

3. horseback riding in my backyard while faking an australian accent.

4. stalking my good looking neighbour.


Three of the above are true.



I was browsing around a bookstore one day, and I was surprised Mickey has not been replaced by Zac Efron or Transformers. Maybe the craze has not spread to Bintulu yet.


Who knew going to the stationary section could be so nostalgic kan. I remember my friends having the very cekap 3-tiered pencil box with compartments more than a toolbox.


There's something about Miri that is charming, so I had to go kepoh=)



Going on that 5 hour hike up Gua Niah was somehow very therapeutic. Tiring. VERY. But it was worth taking in the awesomeness of it all.




Told you it was awesome.

Made new friends too!

I was laughing the entire time I was trying this on. I was thinking, if dentistry doesn't work out for me, I just might have to buy this. Then I can go work as a showgirl in some tacky lounge called Agogo.

































































































































































3 comments:

  1. hahahaha...more like work in a place called hotel duta.....ehem ehem....lolz

    ReplyDelete
  2. what???! ur still in business ah jeanny??

    ReplyDelete