Friday, August 21, 2009

I'd be rolling with the gangsters

Before I go about unleashing total damnation upon the place I currently live in, I do have something to say in my defense. I'm saving your lives. So try not to move to this side of town. I'm having a very Taylor Swift moment right now. Ya know, girl from small town with a lot of misery and anxiety.

Crime happens practically everywhere but the ones happening here are making me more nervous compared to when I'm alone in big cities like KL for instance. The victims from recent, separate events are all known to me so maybe that's why I pee in my pants more here. There's just something evil about this small town.

A few months back my mum was a victim of snatch theft, happened when we were tyring to cross a busy road. Then few weeks back someone got into a coma because some robber was trying to steal his car then hit him in the head. Then days later 2 cars, a few laptops and other valuables were stolen from a family. Right now, thinking about it is making me shit scared.
One of the MANY huge houses the size of AIMST dental faculty+engineering faculty+library. Don't know if gangsters live here.
This place is filled with shitloads of criminals. There are gangsters living everywhere and they are quite well to do. I hear that there's a smuggler who lives across the street from where I live. There's a tai ko living around the corner of my housing area, sipping his vodka, cigar in hand. Even the police are afraid of the gangsters here. No joke wei, no joke.
So I guess the lesson to all this is that we have to be careful. Take precautions. Get something long and hard.
A baseball bat. To hit people with.
In my case, we have the perfect defense mechanism should anything happen.

O great. My food-loving, tail-wagging, fun-loving ball of fur.


I will be going back to uni in about 2 weeks. Friends, I'm the one with the round face, round ass and extra fat squeezing out from where the bra is holding the rest of me in. Just in case you mistaken me for someone else.



No comments:

Post a Comment