Friday, August 14, 2009

Mind Blowing English

I have this weird habit of correcting people's English and detecting grammatical errors. Not implying that I speak or write perfect English but I just do that a lot. Sorry if I've done that to any of you, hope you do not think of me as a total arse.

Anyways.

I did not try out the cervix treatment
If you are going to make signs for a living, be sure to get a dictionary or someone to proof read.


According to the Oxford Advanced Learner's Dictionary, the word 'Hilarious' means extremely funny. The most hilarious thing I've read all day.

I've always thought the guitar as a difficult instrument to play but having it sit in my room every day made me want to learn how to play it. What if one day I join The Amazing Race and the task was to play Tom Jones' "What's New Pussycat?" ?



Ever since my brother left for college, Mother has been showering all her TLC to my four-legged labrador+doberman. Now that I'm back at home Cherry must be jealous. She's been leaving muddy footprints all over the floor for me to clean every now and then. I swear she's doing that to get back at me. And for entertainment.


Timmy you nasty. He went back to the US today, and I'll probably only see him again eons later. But it's okay we had fun right? We've been friends for 7 years now and you still have not grown up. Stay that way.










No comments:

Post a Comment