Wednesday, March 31, 2010

April Fail.



The exams have been a real bummer for most of us. It's not over yet though but here I am blogging because I'm very deprived. Jeannette you fail lah cannot live without the internet for a day.

This thing has never worked to begin with. It doesn't really have that good of a self esteem for itself either. Some days the word bE_1 appears. Not sure what that means.


If I must accept the terms why ask?



I find songs like this and this to be quite a failure too. The melody of the song is catchy and upbeat but the lyrics are depressing. So you wanna bob your head to the song but you have to jiwang bob to it-.-

Here's another thing that I cannot do. Cheerleader, fail.

3 comments:

  1. I realized. There's no LIKE button. hehehe! Jean W from Hokkaido!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Exams will be over before you know it.

    Why do they ask, if it's mandatory?

    ReplyDelete
  3. u cal tat a cart wheel?? looks more like a 'falling down side ways' wheel.. haha.. jus kidding...

    ReplyDelete