Monday, March 8, 2010

In denial.

I was reading my Social and Behavioral Science notes on Health in Hindu, Chinese and Muslim communities today. Here's something to show you how incredibly predictable we are and that this subject is not that crappy after all.

"The use of leftover, shared antibiotics and over-the-counter purchase of antibiotics by parents are common situations in the Chinese community. They think that their children suffer form the same illnesses judging by the similar symptoms, so they would give them the shared antibiotics and only bring them to the doctor if there is no improvement".

My family is guilty of this.

Kelvin looks so cheeky here.

Here's another something for your reading pleasure. Taken from Pickard's Manual of Operative Dentistry. Read lines 7 to 8.


Okay it's pretty obvious I don't have much of a life lately, posting up of pictures of what I read.


But so are people who take 9 million pictures of themselves and upload them on Facebook. Title of their album, Me.

Me!

Me~

Trip to New Zealand! (you got conned)

Me, myself and I

Me oh~


Yes we get it it's you. And that this guy, that girl and 75 others like your album.

1 comment:

  1. i think i made a habit of smelling the bonding agent (uh oh)

    ReplyDelete