Sunday, March 14, 2010

Relapse

Let's play a game of charades.

My mind is a...?

Clutter.

Aimee look, this is...?

Ridiculous. Like every other FB group.

Not sure where I'm getting to with this.


I was in the toilet cubicle yesterday when I started tearing up. Which became a silent cry by the time I flushed. Then I headed to the shower to wash it all off. That was the longest I've cried, also the first time, since January.

Meet Andy. One of the many people I can count on to always make me LOL. Sayang you lots.

Going out with other guys and stalking good looking 18 year olds may have been fun while it lasted.


But why have I yet to delete any of your text messages? I tell people I still wear this chain because I just think it's pretty, but really why am I wearing it?

Tim the next time I see you we're taking a proper picture.

Why am I preserving something we both know is not there anymore?

3 comments:

  1. Adui~ Janganlah sedih..let me give u some amphetamine...let u have some sense of well being...
    P/s: Thanks for advertising my face....honoured...tank kiu tank kiu

    ReplyDelete
  2. MORPHINE MORPHINE. wait. You're not a horse.*sense of pleasure and euphoria* Probably a zebra.More like it. So black and white one. EMO. Haish. Sayang. Come mari aku menge-HUG ko. Kasihan. HORMONES BAH HORMONES.

    ReplyDelete
  3. we dont ever want to let things go, because you think the beauty of past joys can overcome whatever dysphoria you feel now

    preserve your memories, they make you who you are. but dont let them get to you.

    distract yourself with things like zebras and emoticons

    this is an emoticon of me, with maggi hair, extending a hug

    >---3(-____-)3---<

    ReplyDelete