Sunday, March 7, 2010

In the news today...

The government is planning on setting up some sort of day care center for old folks so people can drop their parents or grandparents off before they go to work and pick them up after office hours. Cool.
Isn't it funny that you probably started out that way early in life, you know as a kid who gets sent off to babysitters, then when you get real old you end up getting the same thing?


I see this question a lot but never bothered to find out. Back when I was younger I thought they looked like walking bar codes. So if this question bothers you, here.


This was something I read some time back from Removable Partial Dentures by Nicholas Jepson. I tell you ah these British people=.= Try reading lines 4 to 5.


The current running joke in my room is that now we've uncovered the secret passages to China and New York, depending on which tile you step and fall into.
Dai Shan looks like one of those Fantastic 4 characters whose forearm is so strong tiles break off instantly. Happy 21st birthday love.

1 comment:

  1. Loves You Very Much TOO! *breaks another tile*.. *Gasp*... *ACAPULCO*

    ReplyDelete