Thursday, March 4, 2010

How I Met You.

The students who are taking their Foundation course in AIMST are currently sitting for their finals. Which got me reminiscing.

Back then I never really knew what to wear in university. According to the rules and regulation we have to dress in formal attire. Aiyah future foundation students, screw the dress code.
This is what we wore most of the time:


Our favorite subject was English. Because we got to do stupid sketches. The sign that I'm holding may or may not be true.


This is Leonard. He slept through almost every class but still got A's. I still don't know how you sleep like this. God I miss you.


There were days we had our own dresscode:


We took part in a musical production. Uhh... I stole these pictures from the Beta Server guy.
ooo spot Dr. Brindha!


There was prom and Masquerade night. In masquerade night Ron dressed up as a drag queen. He won masquerade queen while Deepa dressed up as a mime and won masquerade king. Picture of Ron not available. If it was it would have been censored in various parts so no point posting up.

Good times, good times.

The next time we saw each other, some of us lost our baby fat. Some eloped.
But most us came back to spend another 5 years to finish what we started. (yerh why this line so cheesy)

3 comments:

  1. UGH foundation face! hahahah. YOU lost ALL your non existant baby fat. Hahahah.. Thanks for the post. Was gagging on my own submandibular secretions when I saw leonardy's sleeping picture. =] Cheers honey. And for the account, Cheesy lines are the stuff of nineties. BRING MROE OF IT BACK! *loves*

    ReplyDelete
  2. And then when we're older..
    we'll tell our kids the story of
    How I met your father.

    ReplyDelete
  3. OMG Dr Brindha I so love her to death. T_T

    ReplyDelete