Thursday, March 11, 2010

I wish I knew what to say

Doesn't matter anymore. Can't turn back time.

Sorry dentistry junior(think it was Alvis) I wasn't stalking you with my camera. Just testing it out.

Joanne said when she was a kid she liked pretending she was a secretary, making coffee for her boss and doing all the things that secretaries do, except skanking up the boss after office hours.


But Dai Shan's story of her pretending to be a flower and sitting still for hours has got to be the silliest thing I've ever heard.


I don't know if Justin remembers this, but there was a point in my childhood days when I wanted to become a gynecologist. So I made him lie down so I can do an ultrasound and tell him it's a boy.
I'm sorry brother that was stupid.

2 comments:

  1. gynecologist? LOL

    when i was a kid, i liked to pretend i was a garbage collector

    the babysitter would crumple some paper and put it in one of those small red plastic bags then give it to me

    ReplyDelete