Tuesday, April 6, 2010

Things I did before I turned 21

Nothing revolutionary, but here goes.


Played futsal.

Contracted lice from my Indonesian maid.


Drove from KL to Penang, and from Sarawak to Sabah.

Ate a frog (I got conned)


Learned to play the guitar and the organ.

Received the 'murid contoh' award back in primary school.


Got my two lower wisdom teeth surgically removed.

Got to be Cinderella and Sleeping Beauty in 2 seperate plays.



Watched a hen lay eggs.

Watched a bird build it's nest.


Ate cocoa out of a cocoa pod.

Managed to get old uncles to check me out.


Swam with a shark(okay baby shark but it counts!)

Managed to get real close to The Alleycats. Seriously they literally walked in front of me.


By the way I've decided to move to Johor Bahru/Singapore because:
a) the food is delish
b) the 7 eleven cashier is VERY cute
c) clothes are pretty and cheap

Thanks Ron for being a really good tour guide. And thanks Andy, Jac and Peta for the good times=)

5 comments:

  1. me likey cocoa from cocoa pod. wahaha. oni ulu sabahans do that. weee proud!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. NO! NO! She decided to move to JB because of Bryan/Brian! Lol...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nope, not the 7/11 guy.
    Who is Bryan/Brian? Jeng! Jeng! Jeng!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I wonder if the "attention span of a squirrel" and the "ate a frog" parts are related. :)

    ReplyDelete