Monday, April 26, 2010

Things I don't really get


Why are we so obsessed with making the biggest of everything? And to top it all off with a Malaysian touch, we HAVE to make it food.

I took this picture last year in Jonker Street in Melaka. Biggest Pineapple tart. Yay. (The tarts are delicious though=.=)

Then there's the giant pizza the shape of Peninsular Malaysia. Made by Carrefour Seberang Jaya.
And the tallest fruit tower at Tanjung Aru, Kota Kinabalu.


And today I read about the biggest nasi lemak measuring 1.82m by 1.82m. I tried googling a picture of it so here's the damn thing.


I'm not sure but I don't think these count as real achievements. Sure they look cool but. but. but.

Why can't we come up with WAY WAY cooler world records? Like... a vaccine for Dengue?

Oh wait. We did =)

No comments:

Post a Comment