Wednesday, April 21, 2010

What should I do with my dentures?



This was the equivalent of Facebook back when I was 7.
Then there's also this little pod of seeds that pop when you throw the pod into water.


Before I left for the sports complex today I saw this cat. When I get got back, she wasn't there anymore, and so was the junk food. And so was the junk food. AND SO WAS THE JUNK FOOD.

***

The ADSAlympics (ADSA stands for AIMST Dental Students Association) just ended and in many ways we've managed to outdo ourselves. We won bowling, basketball, table tennis and futsal. We've also learned that:
  • Sujin has tungsten carbide legs. that girl never gets tired.
  • Xin Le is secretly a ninja. Dodge so many balls.
  • Steven can run. can run. CAN RUN.
  • Jasmine you diam diam rupanya you play badminton so well.

We've also managed to come up with cheers like:
  • That's the way aha aha, I like it aha aha!
  • Give it to me baby! aha aha!
  • Mac Khoo Mac Khoo kawanku! Mari kita ikut Mac Khoo! Syoknya syoknya ada Mac Khoo!
So to all my year 2 batchmates, you were awesome. Thank you for the time and effort, for taking all the hits, and thank you for sticking together =)

We're actually, pretty good.

1 comment: