Thursday, April 8, 2010

Justin I ransacked your table.



Nuclear Hurrican is my newest entertainment. It's one of those yoyos you can do weird stunts with. There's the swing or Eiffel Tower or some shit like that. Aren't you just so freakin jealous you don't have one.

This recorder was mine back in primary school. Then it became Justin's. I will wash it then I'll play Flight of the Bumblebee for you people.


And then there's this very kuno zaman purba camera. 35mm focus wei. Oh yeah we're cool like that.


I'm not sure how we got around to having so much junk lying around the house. Like this measuring tape that comes out of a fish. A FISH! Imagine construction workers having one of these dangling on their utility belt.
I have my stash somewhere in the house, but showing them would take several hundred blog entries. So yeah, skip.

By the way I turned on to Disney Channel yesterday. I can't keep up with anything in there anymore!
That's Prince Eric from The Little Mermaid on my phone. Terima kasih Aimee and Peta.

Being 21 doesn't make me love Disney less. Here's something to show my appreciation to the Gods of Disney.

Long live Disney.

5 comments:

  1. love it!

    i wanted to cover this song before the exam week because it seemed appropriate.

    but i guess im not that big of a procrastinator

    ReplyDelete
  2. thanks!

    of course got HUH la... i almost wore my chinese warrior costume for this but i guess that would be a little much.

    ReplyDelete