Saturday, April 17, 2010

Footwear Fetish.




They say you can tell a lot by looking at a person's shoes.


Yah another reason for people to be even more judgmental. Don't trust her she's a sneaky little brown noser with a hidden agenda and I know that because she wears cream coloured flats!


I know parents who buy shoes that are few sizes bigger for their children so that when they grow bigger they wouldn't have to get new shoes for them.


Once I wore this pair of pretty looking slip ons and as I was walking in the lobby of a hotel, the sole came off and slid across the lobby. I didn't pick it up and just kept walking. no. limping like nothing happened.


I wonder if the uncles sitting in coffee shops reading newspapers who wear Bata slippers are actually rich. Because really they may look ordinary like that, but when they lift up their hand to flip the paper he's got a big shiny rolex.


By the way do you know what Bata stands for? buy and throw away. Apparently this was a joke that EVERYBODY in the world knew but me till about a year ago. ha. So when I cleverly attempted this joke on my friend because I thought it was funny and so my friend would think I'm funny, it backfired.


Eh don't make fun of Bata okay. They have a Facebook account.

4 comments:

  1. LOL, i think i've heard of buy and throw away before

    ReplyDelete
  2. i wanna guess.

    1- jac
    2-KK
    3-woan chin
    4-(aiya this one i dunno)
    5-wei sern
    6-peta
    7-ron

    tell me if i got them right!

    ReplyDelete
  3. 2nd one is some random guy who was around.
    4th is steph oung ky
    5th is david's
    7th is some pharm guy

    david actually wanted to take out his shoes for me because i asked him, can i take your shoes?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Weh..my shoe so nice never take pictures shi.....deng!

    ReplyDelete