Friday, April 30, 2010

Things I don't really get part 2




Facebook Groups. Sure join the real ones that make sense like SM St. Paul, Beaufort or I Love Britney Spears. But here's a list of groups that make me want to extract all my 30 teeth and high speed drill my eyes.
  • adenosine triphosphate (ATP)
  • KaMi MaSih SinGlE
  • What day is it? Tuesday. WTF! I thought it was Thursday!
  • It's not my fault I'm hot
  • Singles and scandalz :)
  • log in facebook hari-hari dapat RM100
  • I love toilet paper!


More on facebook, do you have this rule that you don't add aunts or uncles or teachers or your pastor? I sort of do that selectively. You don't add them as friends out of fear that they will find out that you're a cross dresser or you're actually studying medicine instead of dentistry.


Here's this other theory I have. One about relationship status. You reveal you're single because:
  • You're open about letting people know where you stand.
  • You're desperate.
  • You're a player so you're perpetually single.

But in all fairness I do love facebook.


I enjoy reading smart and funny comments, stalking ex-boyfriends and finding old schoolmates to see how they've turned out to be and to compare if I'm better off than them now.
And you'd be lying to yourself if you said you'd never do the last one.

2 comments: