Wednesday, February 3, 2010

That's kinda catchy.

Last week I was at the ladies department of a shopping outlet. I saw a man old enough to be my father, bobbing his head to My Lips Like Sugar by Flo Rida. Must've sounded catchy to him. Guess there's still hope for today's music.

My dad used to like Superstar by Jamelia so much back in 2006 that it was his ringtone.

My mum's current ringtone is Sweet Escape by Gwen Stefani, because it's loud enough.

Parents this is why you sent me to dental school. Because I can polish dentures well.

This 11 year old kid is cute, his songs are catchy. He also digs older looking Latinos who like to sort out laundry.

This is why I let Dai Shan drag me to SaSa. Because everytime I enter that store there will always be something fascinating and unheard of. To me, at least. Aku jakun. These cookies give you bigger jugs! Faster kiss the ground and say yay.


My university never fails to crack me up with their notices. Here's one I saw in the library.


So here's what I understand from this. The pair of slippers on the left is less decent than the ones on the right, because the pair on the right only exposes 4 toes. The pair on the left exposes ALL 5 toes. Now, now, that's not very decent! tsk tsk tsk.

By the way Kamaljit Singh Jhooti has new songs. Catchy.
I'm not calling him Jay Sean anymore.

3 comments:

  1. should get myself one of those..

    ReplyDelete
  2. YOU MADE ME CLICK ON JUSTIN BIEBER LINK!

    you shall burn under fiery rays of semeling sun.

    ReplyDelete