Wednesday, February 10, 2010

I didn't see this coming.

I was stuck in the toilet seat for about 20 minutes.
Constipation is far worse than being in labour I can promise you that.

Why am I discussing my bowel movements? Or the lack of it.

OXIDE Pang. Shan note this new cool name for babies.

I realize that when I take a dump, I monologue.
To resolve my inner conflicts while contracting and relaxing my anal sphincters may not be the most ideal way I would say, but I got no time!
When I get out of the toilet, FACEBOOK awaits!!! =.=

Sometimes I plan my day.
Sometimes I read something.

What nonsense do you do in the toilet?


I watched this movie Milk the other day, not bad at all. It's about a guy named Harvey Milk (played by Sean Penn) who fought for gay rights, subsequently becoming the first openly gay man to be elected into office in America. I was just upset that MY James Franco turned from deliciously gorgeous to blond curly haired hippie feeling up Sean Penn's ass.


Hey deprived Malaysian, here comes...

Now all I need is a stainless steel box and 5 million stamps.

2 comments:

  1. indeed, oxide pang is a unique name for your cute baby

    it suggests that you're a big fan of rusting and donating electrons and of compounds of oxygen with other elements or radicals

    a plus point is that it's unisex! that's right, it's suitable for both cute little ah bengs and ah lians

    it would also indicate to people that you are nuts

    ReplyDelete
  2. my friend msged me one morning to tell me about oxide pang too. he said "all he needs now is metal"

    i spend HOURS in the toilet. so i

    a) read

    b) listen to metal hahahaha. It helps (sometimes)

    c) observe bugs up close.

    ReplyDelete