Friday, February 5, 2010

You make me feel funny


This made me happy on a Friday night. It's not Justin Bieber=.=


This contest entry box has been here since August 2007. I would know because I've been in AIMST since July 2007 and I submitted my entry form into this box. I'm pretty sure the dateline is up. I'm also pretty sure that if you crack open this box, there will lots of rubbish. Maybe even a cat.dead.59 times over.



A few weeks back Dai Shan and I were talking about how our dental clinics will look like in the future.


Andy's clinic would probably have a Laksa dispenser because life is meaningless and all hope is lost without it.

Dai Shan's clinic would have leopard print wallpapers with Chinese techno music playing in the background. Preferably THIS.

Aimee's clinic would probably have posters of Christian Bale Prof Harcharan Robert Downey Jr. Dev Patel and that guy from glee, Finn.

Jolene just might bling up her working area.

Peta's clinic would play Disney movies forever.



I'd put up pictures of all of us. Lots of them.

4 comments:

  1. so my picture di belakang gerai kah or at the corner? so the colour matching will work out right. lolz

    ReplyDelete
  2. :)

    my clicnic'd probably have a retro jukebox in one corner.

    btw im afraid to click any of your links already lah, bad experience last entry

    ReplyDelete
  3. woai! DEV PATEL IS MINE!!!! LEOPARD PRINTS??? Didn't we agree that it shall belong to an UNNAMED senior??? SENGAJA BAH YOU!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Finally.. Something about me that's not related to swearing..

    ReplyDelete