Friday, February 26, 2010

I have acute rhinitis.

Doesn't the common cold sound much more lethal when phrased in medical terms?

In all my 20 years of life, I've taken care of many living things. The most complex living thing I had to take care of was a cactus, and the most simple living thing to take care of is my brother.

The cactus was a gift from D. I figured a cactus wouldn't be difficult to handle, but it died in a week due to over hydration. Needless to say from then on he never trusted me with his dogs.

So when Xin Le asked me to take care of her pitcher plant, I was determined to get it right. Shan posted an entry on tips for gardening. He even had specific tips for pitcher plants so yay!


Didn't know Firefox had a sense of humour. I find their statement on top quite funny!


Entertainment of the week: How I Met Your Mother. Gotta love Neil Patrick Harris, he's hilarious. If there's one thing that annoys is me how they are always at the bar. I mean really your up to season 5 and none of the characters have died of liver failure? (Actually I wouldn't know I never watched the previous 4 seasons...)


Happy Birthday Joanne.
We played musical chairs when we celebrated her birthday.
When was the last time you played a childhood game?

3 comments:

  1. i hope you've been exercizing your musical chair muscles

    eng cheong and i have been playing musical chairs in the common area for the past few days, we can't play in the room because his brother is studying for finals

    ReplyDelete
  2. you finalists can stop boasting now.

    :(

    ReplyDelete