Friday, February 12, 2010

Good morning.


As I post this entry, I know that Shanmugam and Aimee are not asleep. Because Shan just posted a new entry, and Aimee just commented on it. The time now is 5 a.m.
Apalah kamu buat pada masa-masa siang ini?


For Valentine's Day this year, I'll be celebrating Chinese New Year.

It actually feels pretty good to have no strings attached now. I can publicly announce my obsession for:


But if there's anything that I learned from loving someone is that I'd go out of my way for him, and vice versa.

They don't have to involve jumping off a cliff without a parachute and distorting your body parts to form the letters 'I <3 U' while singing your couple theme song and then landing on your two feet after doing a triple back flip clockwise and anti-clockwise.


Like taking a 5 hour bus ride to get your girl, just to accompany her on another 5 hour bus ride back from where you came, in the span of half a day.

Or go to the library to just spend time studying with her, when you probably wouldn't even have entered the place throughout your entire university life.

And to spend a whole year to plan the perfect birthday.

Or maybe screw your biological clock over just to hang out with him longer.


Me cooking for you made you happy. Whether or not it tasted good didn't matter.

You would just say thank you.

2 comments:

  1. dr kalyan, those are very valuable lessons.

    and i like that picture of us, macam lining up according to height

    ReplyDelete
  2. i see kalyan horizontally on your phone. HAHAHAH!

    Ahh.. valentine's day.. good times =/

    ReplyDelete