Tuesday, February 9, 2010

I just never saw it.

So glad I decided to bring my camera down for dinner today. They were just sitting there!

Although university and MQA subjects bore me, I do take them quite seriously. I attend classes just to sign my attendance and to listen about what the exam format is like.



Once we had to do a dialogue regarding negotiation skills. Raymon, Dai Shan, Peta and I came up with a dialogue that involved a negotiation in a maid agency. Dai Shan was an Indonesian maid and I was a Filipino maid. We even put up accents. Our lecturer didn't seem to mind. He even found it amusing.


Yesterday, in the written exam we had to write a dialogue to negotiate with your staff who has been under performing at work. I think most of us submitted a script taken out of a soap drama. It went a little something like this:
  • The reason why I've been not performing well in work is because my 16 year old daughter is pregnant and my husband is having an affair...
  • The truth is I have recently been widowed.
  • I've been suffering from vaginal pain so I keep taking medical leave.
  • My husband's in a coma so I have to take care of the family and this is affecting my work.


Who ever that is grading our paper will have a good time.

4 comments:

  1. To be precise.it is 17 years old girl.
    HAHAHAHA.

    ReplyDelete
  2. my mom got depressed over my sister's passing...

    btw meeko and pouch (pronounced as poch) look soo kiuuuuttttt

    ReplyDelete
  3. sorry, my underperforming staff member was genuinely ill

    i need to watch more soap operas

    ReplyDelete