Tuesday, February 23, 2010

Stasis.

As you grow up, things change. They get harder, or they may not. People come and go. Some stick around, some you can't get rid off, some you can't help but lose.


Justin and I used to hate each other so much. We'd be up each other's nostrils most of the time. Now all I wish for is that our holidays would synchronize better. I secretly wish that we'd have enough time to join The Amazing Race.

The world record for the thinnest slice of watermelon goes to AIMST.

Pada tahun baru ini, prinsip-prinsip angin dan air menyatakan bahawa:

So let's start listing out the possibilities here.
  • A red Ferrari drives up from Johor to Sungai Petani and the driver whose name is Lim Sum Mer comes looking for me.
  • A red horse comes up to me and says "Shall I compare thee to a summer's day?" in a Southern American English accent.
  • On a beautiful summer's day, a bloodied horse limps to the dental hospital (my compass tells me the AIMST dental hospital is located south) and seeks dental treatment from me?

Tim got me some very awesome MnM's. With my name on them!!!

Found someone on Youtube today. Yay! Asians with raspy voice susah to cari you know.

Clement and Peta, my interpretation of RB.

3 comments:

  1. nice.. except you need LONGER HAIR.

    ReplyDelete
  2. u noe wat i remember bout those pictures?the one on the right of the front row is pang mistaknely reset the picture n we had to rush to paint the background again...but ran out of time....awesomeness......

    ReplyDelete