Saturday, May 22, 2010

We're not choked up

But we're not okay.



In the movies, when a hero tells the heroin that a part of him died the day she left him, you'd say it's a cliche.

Not when it happens to you.



I'm not sure where this entry is heading to, I never do half the time. Mostly because some of the things I write about are hormone-driven shit.



My estrogen and progesterone got me eating a lot lately, and I've been telling all my friends of my legendary weight gain. I gained 4 kgs in about a week. Impressive, no?
Timothy got offended because he's been trying to gain weight for 11 years.



I think the menstrual cycle also clouds my judgment at times.
Great, now I can't become Prime Minister. Because if I get pissed every now and then I will deploy a troupe to Papua New Guinea and terrorize them. Just for kicks.

2 comments:

  1. likes the part where timo got offended , haha

    ReplyDelete
  2. ahahahahahaha. nice one jean nice one......payback when i get blogging again. lolz

    ReplyDelete