Thursday, May 13, 2010

Noisy teeth!




Sounds funnier in my head than it actually is.
Excuse me if this doesn't humour you. Aku nerd.



Being a dental student makes me see things I've never seen before.

I was talking to someone the other day and I noticed that the person had bleeding gums and a lot of calculus. I got so distracted I wasn't even paying attention to what that person was saying. Then I just blurted out, have you tried visiting the dental hospital in AIMST? They do treatment for free!

And that wasn't the first time. Ugh =.=

I mean people are talking to you for the first time and that's what you point out right away?


Well that's smooth.


1 comment:

  1. i was talking to a person with badly aligned teeth. and i said you can get braces done for rm400 in aimst! i think he was offended -____-

    i need more communication classes with senthil

    ReplyDelete