Monday, May 17, 2010

I'm sorry but that was on purpose.




Sometimes I wonder if I will ever find anyone in compromising positions behind this door. The most questionable thing I've seen behind unopened doors like these are cats. Mother and new born kitties, again. (AIMST inside joke. The cats here replicate faster than cockroaches)

This door also has a lock. outside. I'm not sure how that works but I guess if you would like to trap somebody this would be an epic failure. Unless of course the person you're trapping is mute and does not posses the capability to knock. No offense to the disabled.



I use this pretty often and thank you monkey god I'm still alive.
Because really you have to consider what dances around the spouts of the dispensers.



Did you know one unspayed female cat and her offsprings can produce 420,000 cats in 7 years?

Oh shit.

1 comment:

  1. oh god the other day i was thinking about possible make out spots in aimst and that bilik pancur basah came up.

    then i remembered the lock outside. and thought about whether or not there'd be phone reception in bilik pancur basah.

    ReplyDelete