Wednesday, May 5, 2010

Occasionally, I see you at dinner.

Glance. Walk. Pretend.

clearly, I need a life.

Then again, I do enjoy my university life here.
Here are some of the things here that humour me.


  • By now most of us can forge each others signature to fill up the attendance sheet for subjects like moral studies and sociology. Bunch of cons.

  • If anything we should always bring entertainment wherever we go. iPhone, poker cards, magazines.
  • Textbooks by English authors that have a good sense of humour. I've posted several photos before this so I shall not show you anymore out of fear that you will convulse in agony over the lameness of it all.

Read the last point.
Poor Vidarabine, kena shun.

AIMST rocks.

3 comments:

  1. what's so funny about squash?
    I find 'chronicles of sabah' or 'journey of self-discovery' funnier.

    ReplyDelete
  2. think it's a funny name for a sport. did you know squash is named after the squashable balls used for the game?

    say squash over and over again. haha.

    ReplyDelete
  3. i have not received that msg on fb homepage message. great sign.

    ReplyDelete