Sunday, January 24, 2010

Surprisingly,

it is the 2nd day of my 1 week holiday in AIMST and I'm not rotting in a pile of misery biting off my toenails with flies landing on my eyeballs.

Yes the construction of the sentence is wrong, but I wanted the word 'surprisingly' to be my entry title. So yeah I'll just commit the grammatical error.

I found the EXACT SAME organ I had in Wei Sern's grandma's house! Told you it looks like a spaceship switchboard.


All Aimee and Alice had to do was mention Edward Scissorhands and I immediately watched it again that night. I love looking at Edward's reactions when he was first brought out of his castle by Peg. When he was getting a makeover by Peg, when he punctured the water bed, when he tried to wear clothes... Cannot stand lah, very funny.




Then there's The Breakfast Club. It's a 1985 movie about the stories of 5 different students in a detention session. Very funny one-liners. Oh and there's a scene where this girl was drawing the night sky, then she flicks her hair on the paper so that the dandruff falls off to make it look like it's snowing. Good movie, I almost cried leh.


Lepas tu aku tengok Beauty and The Beast. What can I say I'm a hardcore Disney fan. The funny thing is when I watched Disney movies when I was younger I never fully understood the lyrics or the dialogues. When I watch them now, I realize how hilarious the words are! (Marie, the baguettes! Hurry up!)
One fine day Eh-mee, PCG and I should sit together and watch every single good Disney movie. We probably can do that in 3rd year between clinic sessions, in the common room.

If you're a dental student, watch The Tooth Fairy. Spot the HUGE error they made. Obviously the movie makers did not attend Prof. Luke's class on tooth morphology. How the hell does a canine look like a 4 cusped molar with 4 roots ha? They obviously thought us movie goers don't care for detail, but don't screw with a dental student's eye for detail okay*snap snap* =.=
We also had fun guessing the age of the little girl who lost her upper central incisors. Her age was then revealed later in the movie. At least they got that right.

8 comments:

  1. "not rotting in a pile of misery biting off my toenails with flies landing on my eyeballs"

    +1

    ReplyDelete
  2. it's fun isn't it? trying to spot the mistakes, dental student style

    ReplyDelete
  3. sim yun young -____- apa niiii
    you found my friend's blog..hahaha!

    ReplyDelete
  4. i think everybody will find it very annoying to watch movies with 3 of us, because we know all the lines and we can recite the entire movie (plus songs)

    eh if you liked breakfast club you should watch Heathers. It's even better. the classic line "fuck me gently with a chainsaw" comes from there.

    ReplyDelete
  5. SIM YUN YOUNG! YOU STALK MY FRIEND AHH~ hahahaha... JEAN. The little voice in your head has OUTDONE itself again. hahahah.. And. FASTER MAKAN THE KUIH BEFORE IT FINISHES. hee hee.. Fast tu.

    ReplyDelete
  6. We can finish all the lines in the movie by ourselves lah seriously -___-..
    Eh Jean, remember we watched Swan Princess? The lines are pretty funny, right xD!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oiii! Why the full name?

    Lol. Should I hide? damn, should have posted as anonymous.

    That would be scary as shit.

    ReplyDelete