Thursday, January 7, 2010

Don't speak

My mind is no longer coherent. I'm not sure if it's due to the coming exams, it could be menopausal.


Once on a road trip across Sabah, I saw a cow sitting at the bus stop. Not next to it or anything, right in it.


Dog food smells like spam. You know, that canned meat? The really expensive dog food can pass off as the sauce for spaghetti bolognaise under proper lighting and all.



There have been recent sightings of goats loitering the premises of AIMST. The current theory is that if there are goats seen, mutton curry will be served the next day.


Colon Carcinoma. With napkin-ring appearance. For your viewing pleasure.

In a few hours it will be your birthday Tim. 4pm to be exact. I took the liberty of converting Malaysian time to Californian time. The things I'd do for a friend. You gotta love me kan =p



I made you a card. If it has not reached you it probably took a detour to Papua New Guinea and to Eygpt later. So do check your mailbox in May.

3 comments:

  1. alahh.. im so hungry.. i can eat that colon.

    ReplyDelete
  2. EAT! hehehe. I sudah menapouse. That's why I have a beard and thick eyebrows.

    ReplyDelete
  3. i forgot whatever i wanted to say after reading peta's comment -___-

    ReplyDelete