Monday, January 25, 2010

Change is good

I spent half a day in La La central. The place where Ah Bengs and Ah Lian buy their clothes. The place you can get away with fluorescent green hair. Where Chinese Techno music plays, again and again. I have nothing against it really, it's just not what I fancy.



Anyways I was in this shop, and the moment I walked in I saw an elderly couple sitting by the corner, presumably waiting for their La La children to buy their Chinese New Year clothes. Wah back when I was 14, my mum took me to Cheetah or Applemints and bought what SHE thought was appropriate for me. But they always turn out pretty so it's okay. But really if I were a parent I'd want my kid to wear something cheerful looking for CNY.

In my feeble attempt to attain a certain sense of individuality, I dyed my hair, like everyone else.



I was screaming so much I'm not sure the hair stylist will ever cut hair again. God bless his soul, he was patient with me. I mean he could have just stabbed me with his scissors you know?

3 comments:

  1. Lol... by the time your hair grows long and blonde.. i'll be having black short hair xD

    ReplyDelete
  2. rambut kau macam rambut i! peta cepat potong jugak

    ReplyDelete
  3. don't want!! i wanna look like a kam mou rockstar for a while xD!

    ReplyDelete